No products in the cart.
Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON SHOPDEYGO
Join a marketplace where nearly 50 million buyers around
the world shop for unique items
HOW IT WORKS
Easy to start selling online on ShopDeyGo just 4 simple steps
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business
- Our ShopDeyGo Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- Receive orders straight to your stores and online business
- Once you have fully setup your store with us here, we begin promoting your store and product and you are sure to get and make your first eCommerce sales experience
Package and ship with ease
- On every order bought and successfully processed in our 4SSHA verification, It is the duty of all our clients and vendors to have the processed order ready before shipping it to the customer
- Our team will help every vendor to ship their products to their customer's destinations provided a verified shipping address
Get payments and grow your business
- Rather than waiting for magic to happen, our payment system is secured by Paystack, you receive your payments in your vendor dashboard
- Growing your store with ShopDeyGo Advert and reaching more potential customer, we will be pulling and driving sales to your store and your store will be featured at the end of the month as the best store in ShopDeyGo
Listing on ShopDeyGo is FREE. However, charges apply when you make sales ranging from 3.5% to 17%. More charges may apply for non-Nigerians selling their products through this site. So, if your bank’s currency is not NGN, the amount in your currency may vary based on changes in the exchange rate.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on ShopDeyGo
How do fees work on ShopDeyGo?
Joining and starting a shop on ShopDeyGo is free. There are two basic selling fees: a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee. These are dependent on the trend and other external charges emanating from the banks we are connected to, Government policies and other related factors.
Once an item sells, there is a minimum percentage charge of between 3.5% to 17% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs and bank charges). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
However, for transactions made in dollars, changes in the exchange rate may affect the amount of money you will get in Naira equivalent.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
Its easy to set up a shop on ShopDeyGo. Create an ShopDeyGo account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your ShopDeyGo fees).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on ShopDeyGo will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card. You can use other form of payment processing gateways in your store
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on ShopDeyGo?
ShopDeyGo also provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods (at least 20 years old), and both handmade and non-handmade crafting supplies.